Maintain your independence at home with medical assistance services provided in your own home. If you are having trouble self-medicating or monitoring your own blood pressure, sugar levels etc. home nursing services are there to help.
In addition to a dedicated case manager, we also have a dedicated Clincal Adviser who will plan your medical/clinical services and direct and co-ordinate nursing and allied health support workers to give you assistance.
Observing and assessing your health, forms one of their many duties. They can monitor your vitals and reactions to medications. Nurses report to your doctor and family, especially when new medical conditions occur or your health worsens.
Below is a guide to the duties performed by home nursing providers.
- Help with medication
- Blood sugar and blood pressure tests
- Nurse accompanied trips to the doctor, hospital or medical center
- Wound dressings
- Nursing assessments
- Dementia tests to acquire additional funding
- Assessments to refer you for a higher level package
- Mobility assessments to recommend home modifications to help you mobilise safely at home
Nursing services on The Care List